E-Commerce Sales Support
Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
The E-Commerce Sales Support role will own the digital shelf of our strategic e-commerce partners. The digital shelf includes product setup, maintenance, optimization, and promotions. Additionally, this person will collaborate cross-functionally with our teams in marketing, product development (domestic and international), sales, supply chain/logistics, master data management, and IT to solve customer problems, increase conversions, and drive bottom-line profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product creation on Wayfair, Amazon, and Overstock
- Promotion management
- Customer product data requests (reactive)
- Customer product data optimization (pro-active)
- Digital swatch management
Qualifications/Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities necessary – minimum and preferred):
- Computer savvy and familiarity with E-commerce platforms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- A team player and ability to build effective relationships with different departments
- Sales experience with an understanding of channel sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
Education/certification and/or Type of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Local candidates only please
Position open until filled
All offers are contingent on an acceptable drug screen, references, and background check.
Emerald Home Furnishings participates in E-Verify.
Emerald Home Furnishings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.