E-Commerce Digital Integrity Specialist
Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
The E-Commerce Digital Integrity Specialist role will lead the catalog management and operations efforts for the company, as well as support inventory analysis and movement. This individual will drive source data for business practices of item creation, item setup, maintenance, and measurement and product content. This individual will own building our catalog management roadmap, optimizing our e-commerce tech stack, and managing key vendor relationships. Additionally, this person will collaborate cross-functionally with our teams in marketing, product development (domestic and international), sales, supply chain/logistics, master data management and IT to develop content and inventory data to improve conversions which in turn, drives sales and bottom-line profitability.
Reports to: E-Commerce Operations Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own product catalog that is shared to retailer/accounts, marketplaces and other content recipient partners. Responsible for catalog accuracy and completeness.
- Leverage best-in-class tools to measure and evaluate the impact & effectiveness of our digital shelf management to ensure content & inventory accurately and to discover new avenues for content optimization.
- Own PIM (Product Information Management) system
- Own Price Crawling software
- Analyze inventory by channel, assist with inventory movement
- Manage and contribute to various cross-functional projects that focus on driving service and sales performance.
Qualifications/Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities necessary – minimum and preferred):
- Computer savvy and familiarity with E-commerce platforms
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy, and consistency
- A team player and ability to build effective relationships with different departments
- Sales experience with an understanding of channel sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
Education/certification and/or Type of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Local candidates only please.
All offers are contingent on an acceptable drug screen, references, and background check.
Emerald Home Furnishings participates in E-Verify.
Emerald Home Furnishings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.