Customer Care Representative
Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Emerald’s Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing world class care to our dealers, representatives, and customers. This includes providing complete, accurate and timely responses to inquiries and orders received by phone or email. Additional responsibilities include processing credits, warranty claims, and parts requests. The ability to maintain a customer-first, team-oriented attitude in a fast-paced work environment is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to dealer/consumer inquiries received by phone, email, and Zendesk ticketing system.
- Process and review orders received through B2B accounts and email.
- Review and process credit memos requests.
- Review warranty claims received via Zendesk and determine an appropriate response or resolution per Emerald’s warranty statement and policies.
- Determine needs and Process parts requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contagious “customer first” philosophy.
- Moderate to high-level working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, accounting, and order entry/inventory software.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing and have a calming demeanor in dealing with customer issues.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to take responsibility and use good judgment within scope of authority.
- Ability to work independently (self-starter) and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to problem solve and to be pro-active.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of professional customer-facing service experience.
- 2+ years of B2B professional customer service experience preferred.
- Experience in the furniture industry or a distribution operation a BIG plus!
All offers are contingent on an acceptable drug screen, references, and background check.
Emerald Home Furnishings participates in E-Verify.
Emerald Home Furnishings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.