3D Rendering Artist
Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
ON SITE ONLY, NOT REMOTE
Seeking a highly motivated and creative 3D Rendering Artist to join our Marketing and Sales Support team. Are you someone who has strong visual skills and an eye for interior design? If you flourish in a collaborative environment while feeling comfortable owning all the company’s rendering needs, we encourage you to apply!
The qualified candidate is proactive with the ability to take initiative and ownership of projects. You can multi-task and manage projects with shifting priorities while remaining organized. You cooperate and communicate well across departments. In addition, you can both provide and receive constructive criticism.
This position reports to the Marketing and Sales Support Manager and is required to work on site.
- Coordinate 3D photography creation: communicate with sourcing offices on required factory reference images, track down material samples and information from Product Development
- Create 3D models from product reference images and minimal dimensions
- Package assets, coordinate, and quality control models created by freelance artists
- Design and render lifestyle images that suit the product with input from Product Development and intended sales channel
- Render silo product images and create dimension images
- Take additional reference and physical photography images in-house
- Image editing: color correct images to properly reflect our product using Photoshop
- Working with Product Development to design furniture or modify existing product for client presentations to win new contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- Proficient in Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to create 3D models from product reference images and minimal dimensions
- Understand technology, production methods, and materials (such as textiles, metals, wood, and plastics)
- Excellent design skills with an eye for shape and color
- Works within deadlines and budgets
- Interested in interior design, furniture, and the way people choose and use products
- Proficient at planning and organizing
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
- A team player with a sense of humor who balances having fun while still getting the job done
- Animation in Autodesk 3Ds
- Adobe InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Photography and Video Experience
How to Apply
- A current resume
- Samples of 3D modeling and rendering projects
- Your Salary expectations
Emerald Home Furnishings is a full-line supplier to home furnishings retailers throughout the United States and around the world. Our current product lineup focuses on upholstery, dining, bedroom, occasional and accent furniture. Located in Tacoma, WA, Emerald’s office shares space with our Western regional distribution center.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to work in a temperature controlled indoor office environment. Changes in temperature and sound volumes will occur when entering our videography studio and warehouse environment.
All offers are contingent on an acceptable drug screen, references, and background check.
Emerald Home Furnishings participates in E-Verify.
Emerald Home Furnishings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.